Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reflective water with bad graphic card tutorial

+4
Pachycephalosaurus
Tyrannodude123
aristo
jplm
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

reflective water with bad graphic card tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: reflective water with bad graphic card tutorial

Post by jplm Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:35 pm

aristo wrote:Okay... but your options.ini all of those has been changed to 2
that means that I use max terrain cuality
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5252

Back to top Go down

reflective water with bad graphic card tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: reflective water with bad graphic card tutorial

Post by Sonicnick Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 pm

can you make a video tutorial just asking

Sonicnick

Experience : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:24 pm

I may be able to do it,the problem is that I don't have fraps(please someone tell me if it is free or not),so I would have to use my cell phone's camera and the vid may not be clear enough due to movemnt,nor a youtube account,I may be able to use my dad's,but I have to ask for permision,and he usually arrives late, anyway,I already posteda link to the options.ini file.I'll post an update on the youtube account thinghy
and also ,welcome to ogparadise cheers cheers
EDIT:got permission and video is made,I'll post it after dinner
EDIT2:having some problems on putting he vid in youtube,anyway,making it made me discover why it didn't work in your games,it's the most important step, change terreincuality to 2

Last edited by jplm on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:25 am

jplm wrote:I may be able to do it,the problem is that I don't have fraps(please someone tell me if it is free or not),so I would have to use my cell phone's camera and the vid may not be clear enough due to movemnt,nor a youtube account,I may be able to use my dad's,but I have to ask for permision,and he usually arrives late, anyway,I already posteda link to the options.ini file.I'll post an update on the youtube account thinghy
Just search google about fraps free full download
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5356

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

aristo wrote:
jplm wrote:I may be able to do it,the problem is that I don't have fraps(please someone tell me if it is free or not),so I would have to use my cell phone's camera and the vid may not be clear enough due to movemnt,nor a youtube account,I may be able to use my dad's,but I have to ask for permision,and he usually arrives late, anyway,I already posteda link to the options.ini file.I'll post an update on the youtube account thinghy
Just search google about fraps free full download
ok trying now
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:47 pm

anyway this is what i've done:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGIBBCOf1U4 not the best cuality,as I said before,I used my cell phone to make it

EDIT:can't understand fraps's controlls
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Nice mod, but I would suggest just buying an better grapic card for the ultimate JPOG experiance!
Alien
Alien
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5608

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:20 pm

thanks,the problem is that they are to expensive,and it isn't bad with this mod
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rausank Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:53 pm

hey man does not work, the EFFECT of water is passed from true to false

Rausank

Experience : 4306

Back to top Go down

Post by OTK95 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Rausank wrote:hey man does not work, the EFFECT of water is passed from true to false
Rausank,this topic is over a few months old,please do not post in old or dead topics
Since this is your first broken rule,i shall let you off without a warning
but should you break a rule,then i will drop your warning bar
this will continue until you have reached 25%,if you continue to break rules afterwords
you will be banned for a week.
Thank you
---Omar
OTK95
OTK95
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 13727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2