Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW)

+7
repodreptiles
RaptorSpinoRex
MrGorsh
hwan9874
aristo
Spino77
MANUSAURIO
11 posters

Go down

Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) Empty Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW)

Post by MANUSAURIO Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 am

Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) Simjp_31
Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) Simjp_32
Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) Simjp_33

Download link:
DOWNLOAD NOW!

MANUSAURIO
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4754

http://manusaurio.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) Empty Re: Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW)

Post by Spino77 Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:34 am

Thats pretty cool! You've done better but its still good. Ill give you a 3.5/5
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9283

Back to top Go down

Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) Empty Re: Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW)

Post by MANUSAURIO Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:43 am

maybe, but the texture of the skyn is lost when put in the small size 512x512 :S

MANUSAURIO
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4754

http://manusaurio.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:49 am

MANUSAURIO wrote:maybe, but the texture of the skyn is lost when put in the small size 512x512 :S
I know, but its also got a small leg issue too. And I personally am not a PD fan. But its still above the standard Smile
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9283

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:26 am

tip : its better to make skin with no rest because you may lose texture or save image reference thats cutted but copy first so if you need texture you may open copied

Hope this help
I'm vote 4/5... your skin almost same with prof. skinner
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5334

Back to top Go down

Post by hwan9874 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:09 pm

this skin is very good!!

when do you make a camarasaurus real skin?????

hwan9874

Experience : 4615

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGorsh Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:13 pm

So it goes.

First, the hind leng joint. It's not that visible and annoying when animal moves, but it's still there. The texture on the backside of the thigh does not match its counterpart on the body - you could easily suppress it putting some of the body texture into the edge of leg - it will give a nice, blended expression. The upper joint on hind legs is not very annoying, this texture is dodgy and it's acceptable there.

Second. Allosaurus' face. I am sorry to say that, but you did not do THAT great job here, like the rest of the skin. I suspect that the source texture was of a low quality, but the big dark face patch that were present on the series' allosaurus looks like... bigger, curved and moved backwards nostril. I know it's NOT, there's certainly a nostril visible at the front of the skin, but it's really tiny and blends with skin at greater distance. This gives an impression that your allosaurus' nostril is located in the place of the black patch, as marked red here:
Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) Alloerror

Of course it's just my own impression, but I've seen that the black patch was more regular and more backwards than here.

You have also made the teeth color yellowish-orange, don't know if it was on purpose, or not.

Despite this minor errors, the skin itself looks like highly upgraded default allosaurus (because of the coloration of PD allo). It's visualy appealing and looks natural. 4/5 from me.

Allosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) StarzAllosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) StarzAllosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) StarzAllosaurus Planet dinosaur skin ( FINISH -DOWNLOAD NOW) Starz

PS, if you use UV templates don't forget to cover the feet texture on the down side of them, because you left some strokes there Razz
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6308

Back to top Go down

Post by RaptorSpinoRex Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:49 pm

It's a nice skin, i like it =)
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9433

http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by repodreptiles Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:09 pm

wow looks awsome cant wait for the acro skin Very Happy
repodreptiles
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5645

https://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Natezilla10000 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:09 pm

O_O He looks like he just got some bad news! Could He Look Any Meaner?!!

You did a Great Job! Very Happy
Natezilla10000
Natezilla10000
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4643

http://NatezillaProductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ultamateterex2 Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Impressive skin Mansauro, it looks spot on. (Hopes for Saurogaphanax next)
ultamateterex2
ultamateterex2

Experience : 4616

Back to top Go down

Post by carcharodontosaurus Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:04 am

awesome skin, i just can't seem to get it in game thu Sad
carcharodontosaurus
carcharodontosaurus

Experience : 4644

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxinator Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Please do not post in topics over a month old, make sure you review over the rules again. Since you have a question on the skin I suggest you either private message the creator or post your question on the question forum.
Daxinator
Daxinator
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 8429

Back to top Go down