Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinosaur Planet Alcosaurus sounds for Ceratosaurus

3 posters

Go down

Dinosaur Planet Alcosaurus sounds for Ceratosaurus Empty Dinosaur Planet Alcosaurus sounds for Ceratosaurus

Post by Zillatamer Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 am

Im kinda new to the forum, and i would like to know if someone can make a mod so that the ceratosaurus have the alcosaur sounds from the Episode Alphas egg, and it gives the charcharodontosaurus the sounds from this episodes Charcharadontosaurus. That would be great.
Zillatamer
Zillatamer

Experience : 5022

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur Planet Alcosaurus sounds for Ceratosaurus Empty Re: Dinosaur Planet Alcosaurus sounds for Ceratosaurus

Post by procompsognathus100 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 am

Dude, just to note, there are some misspellings in the topic, Alcosaurus is supposed to be Aucasaurus, and Carcharodontosaurus was misidentified and is really Giganotosaurus.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8167

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur Planet Alcosaurus sounds for Ceratosaurus Empty Re: Dinosaur Planet Alcosaurus sounds for Ceratosaurus

Post by Spino77 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:34 am

Not to be rude P100, but could you answer the question
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9283

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 am

Yeah, sorry, back to the question. First I need to get a torrent of the episode, then I will have to extract the audio to get the sounds, so maybe I can do it.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8167

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down