Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin

5 posters

Go down

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin Empty Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin

Post by Tamara Henson Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Here are some new skins for Judith River site b. It features two skins based on imaginary dinosaurs from popular art and a new corythrosaurus skin.

First we have Smilotyrannus from the Speculative Dinosaur Project! This arctic living descendant of T. rex rules an alternate earth where the dinosaurs never became extinct.

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin SmiloT

Here is Smilotyrannus in your park :hehee: This will teach those lazy visitors to sit at the hamburger stand all day then complain to the visitor center that they haven't seen any dinosaurs!

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin Smilotyrannusattacks

Agathaumas by Charles R. Knight. This dinosaur was based on fragmentary evidence (probably belonging to triceratops) and Knight just used his imagination to create a sort of super-styracosaur.

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin Agathaumas

This completely imaginary image than went on to a long life in many an early dinosaur movie and here it is in Jurassic Park.

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin AgathaumasJPOG

If the original blue-green color is not for you (not my favorite either) than go to the 16 bit version to have these brown-bronze agathaumi instead.

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin AgathaumasJPOG16bit

And finally we have this pretty picture of a Corythrosaurus...

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin Corythosaurus_by_unlobogris

brought to life in your park.

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin Corythrosaurus_JPOG

All of these are just skins and not new dinosaurs so the Smilotyrannus is the T. rex and Agahaumas is the Styracosaurus.

Constructive criticism is welcome, enjoy. The data folders include the TMLs for the game. Just unzip the tml files and paste them in JPOG/Data/matlibs. When it asks you if you want to overide the original files select yes. You will now have the new skins when you next clone animals from judith River site b. JP Raptor

Download Link http://www.mediafire.com/?5vk769tu86cd9bk

Tamara Henson

Experience : 4667

Back to top Go down

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin Empty Re: Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin

Post by RessurectedSpinosaur Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:28 pm

these are some great skins dude i give it a 4.5/5 stars keep up the good work!
RessurectedSpinosaur
RessurectedSpinosaur
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Experience : 5013

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSpinosaurusRex

Back to top Go down

Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin Empty Re: Agathaumas, Smilotyrannus, & new Coryythrosaurus Skin

Post by Certosaurus21 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:33 pm

pretty good i like the styrac skin and the cory skin id say 3/5 good job dude!
Certosaurus21
Certosaurus21
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6018

Back to top Go down

Post by Optiraptor Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I think Alberto would be better than rex for smilotyrannus.
Optiraptor
Optiraptor
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Experience : 6793

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Henson Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Optiraptor wrote:I think Alberto would be better than rex for smilotyrannus.

Nah, it's to rubust for Albertosaurus. However, I think the Alberto would be perfect for the Khinners (Errosauroides) or Cazadins (Nototyrannus) and similar gracile species.

Tamara Henson

Experience : 4667

Back to top Go down

Post by jpog rocks Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:27 pm

lovely skins ! i'd give you 4.5/5 stars
jpog rocks
jpog rocks
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Experience : 4840

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down