Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throwback Thursday (on a Monday)

3 posters

Go down

Throwback Thursday (on a Monday) Empty Throwback Thursday (on a Monday)

Post by Daxinator Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Ayyy lmao who's still breathing here?

Nobody?

Oh...

Well shit.

Incase you haven't noticed there are some fegs/robots below this topic posting some fake ass Black Ops 2 Prestige Generator like wtf is that bots problem? Where were you two years ago? Nobody plays that game anymore like gtfo with your virus.

Anyways, RIP. I love u.
Daxinator
Daxinator
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 8451

Back to top Go down

Throwback Thursday (on a Monday) Empty Re: Throwback Thursday (on a Monday)

Post by FTKchuuNINJA Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:19 pm

*salutes to the modders and skinners alike to all who have grown from here with JPOG*

You will remain my first forum OGP and for that I am proud to say I was here. I wish this forum remained alive, so I can share some vast improvements of JPOG over the years. Right now we have almost 200+ new models edited from vanilla ones, and now in the up coming FCM:HD we will have a variety of 40 trees ingame. not to mention bits of new game changers such as climbing higher hills and more behaviors. OGP, you and the rest of the wonderful people who have been here will be missed dearly. *looks up above my head* OH! HI!! how are ya doin? Long time. Yeah this is just a resting place used only for nostalgia and for those who need exclusive skins found nowhere else. Welp time to head off and finish the Sorna trees!

*rides on top of an Indominus Rex with the raptor squad not too far behind*
FTKchuuNINJA
FTKchuuNINJA
Cryolophosaurus
Cryolophosaurus

Experience : 4589

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDaspletosaurusMaster Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:19 am

Really is amazing to imagine how this place thrived at one time. If you played JPOG, you came here. I suppose I miss this place a little. Made lots of memories on this forum, good and bad. There are other veterans out there that I still keep in touch with, I give my regards for them. I suppose my (our) leaving of this place wasn't the best, but all that is years in the past. Maybe one day this place will have life again.
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6021

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum