Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nublar Question

5 posters

Go down

Nublar Question Empty Nublar Question

Post by Velociraptor96 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

I want rela isla nublar map ... my game crushed and i re - installed it. before that i had real nublar i copied something from D:/JPOG/MISSIONS/ISLANDS in saved games or something like that ... now i dont remember what i did ... so can somebody help me??

Greetings,
V96
Velociraptor96
Velociraptor96
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 5546

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prehistoric-Park-CHANNEL/123424057

Back to top Go down

Nublar Question Empty Re: Nublar Question

Post by Space Godzilla Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am

Which map do you want, the one from the movie or the one from when you first install JPOG?
Space Godzilla
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 13984

http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Velociraptor96 Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:Which map do you want, the one from the movie or the one from when you first install JPOG?

i get it on JPLegacy Very Happy
Velociraptor96
Velociraptor96
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by trex_king Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Just play the Mission, Alternatively, I think you will find that one of the s0 files has the island out lay. Simply go and create any island in OG Mode, then rename the mission save file that you have already started and bang you should have Nublar playable in OG or site B mode (it is your choice).

trex_king

Experience : 4955

Back to top Go down

Post by Velociraptor96 Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 pm

trex_king wrote:Just play the Mission, Alternatively, I think you will find that one of the s0 files has the island out lay. Simply go and create any island in OG Mode, then rename the mission save file that you have already started and bang you should have Nublar playable in OG or site B mode (it is your choice).
I know ... i found it out like 1 week ago. But thank you anyway
Velociraptor96
Velociraptor96
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_Malcom862 Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:56 am

trex_king wrote:Just play the Mission, Alternatively, I think you will find that one of the s0 files has the island out lay. Simply go and create any island in OG Mode, then rename the mission save file that you have already started and bang you should have Nublar playable in OG or site B mode (it is your choice).

Hello! I just wanted to salute all of you of this fantastic place, I'm a new registered but I've read several times topics here Smile
It has made my JPOG absolutely great! Lots of info, fun and good peoples Smile

Anyway I have a question for you, about recreating Isla Nublar in the save game folder, I got some problems.
1) I tried copying all the 4 "JuraClsc." files in the save game fold but the game crashed when I select the "load game".
2) I followed the steps written above: open and saved a new Site B file (to have Nublar on the Site B to build and have fun where I want), open and saved the Jurassic Classic exercise and then, in the save game folder, I tried to rename files...but don't know WHAT files Question
and anyway my game crashed! Very Happy

Don't know what to do Rolling Eyes
I have to say that I use JPItalia's skins pack, don't know what else I have in there but I can build and open a park on site B and all that stuff...
I'd just like to have a real Isla Nublar...do you think it will be possible or something is wrong and goes the program crash all the time?

Thanks for replying!!! cheers

Ian_Malcom862

Experience : 4917

Back to top Go down

Post by Velociraptor96 Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 am

Ian_Malcom862 wrote:

Hello! I just wanted to salute all of you of this fantastic place, I'm a new registered but I've read several times topics here Smile
It has made my JPOG absolutely great! Lots of info, fun and good peoples Smile

Anyway I have a question for you, about recreating Isla Nublar in the save game folder, I got some problems.
1) I tried copying all the 4 "JuraClsc." files in the save game fold but the game crashed when I select the "load game".
2) I followed the steps written above: open and saved a new Site B file (to have Nublar on the Site B to build and have fun where I want), open and saved the Jurassic Classic exercise and then, in the save game folder, I tried to rename files...but don't know WHAT files Question
and anyway my game crashed! Very Happy

Don't know what to do Rolling Eyes
I have to say that I use JPItalia's skins pack, don't know what else I have in there but I can build and open a park on site B and all that stuff...
I'd just like to have a real Isla Nublar...do you think it will be possible or something is wrong and goes the program crash all the time?

Thanks for replying!!! cheers

You need to: Make a new park in Operation Genesis. Don't make any buildings or trees or even mountains. Save it. Then go into the Missions folder of the JPOG Data, then go into the Islands folder. Copy the JuraClsc.S00. Paste it into your Saved Games folder and be sure to overwrite your previous blank game's .S00 file. I think the .S00 is the island shape, but I'm not too sure. Hope that works

Greetings
Velociraptor96
Velociraptor96
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by gigo Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

i want to know how to make nublar
gigo