Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD

+4
Raptor_King
RaptorGoNuts97
MrGorsh
GodzillaGuy
8 posters

Go down

what do you think?

Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_lcap183% Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
 Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_lcap10% Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_lcap18% Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
 Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_lcap18% Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
 Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_lcap10% Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Empty Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD

Post by Dr. Thrax Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 am

Here`s the final version of my Photo realistic desert terrain mod
pic
 Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Simjp2012082018084926
download http://www.mediafire.com/?g299722bgb3e3u1
XXDD
enjoy
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 4946

http://jpog-forum.getdiscussion.com/

Back to top Go down

Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Empty Re: Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD

Post by GodzillaGuy Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 am

a...maze...ing!!! good job!!!
GodzillaGuy
GodzillaGuy

Experience : 4342

Back to top Go down

Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD Empty Re: Photo realistic desert terrain modV.3XXDD

Post by MrGorsh Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:31 pm

In all honesty, I'm not a big fan of the cracks. I can easily see a terrain like this to be impossible to be inhabited by many species due to fact they could fall into one of them Razz
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6330

Back to top Go down

Post by RaptorGoNuts97 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

MrGorsh wrote:In all honesty, I'm not a big fan of the cracks. I can easily see a terrain like this to be impossible to be inhabited by many species due to fact they could fall into one of them Razz
That's exactly what I was thinking XD
RaptorGoNuts97
RaptorGoNuts97
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 5090

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor_King Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:44 pm

spinozilla97 wrote:
MrGorsh wrote:In all honesty, I'm not a big fan of the cracks. I can easily see a terrain like this to be impossible to be inhabited by many species due to fact they could fall into one of them Razz
That's exactly what I was thinking XD
Indeed, but aren't a lot of deserts meant to be sandy as well as cracked rock (let's just hope if he does another update it doesn't end up like zt2 terrain.)
Raptor_King
Raptor_King
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 8977

Back to top Go down

Post by FTKchuuNINJA Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 am

Thrax, your deserts are evolving, from the 1st time it's released to this, I wonder whats with all the versions coming out?
FTKchuuNINJA
FTKchuuNINJA
Cryolophosaurus
Cryolophosaurus

Experience : 4589

Back to top Go down

Post by RaptorGoNuts97 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 am

FTKchuuNINJA wrote:Thrax, your deserts are evolving, from the 1st time it's released to this, I wonder whats with all the versions coming out?
Maybe he just likes deserts? :idk
RaptorGoNuts97
RaptorGoNuts97
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 5090

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Thrax Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 am

i was not gonna put cracks in it,but i run out of refs for it.
spinozilla97 wrote:
FTKchuuNINJA wrote:Thrax, your deserts are evolving, from the 1st time it's released to this, I wonder whats with all the versions coming out?
Maybe he just likes deserts? :idk
i don`t like deserts i just don`t have ideas for enviroment mods XD.
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGorsh Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:07 am

Dr. Thrax wrote:i don`t like deserts i just don`t have ideas for enviroment mods XD.

You can always go for mildly dry tropical environment, or a lush jungle. I'd love to see one of these properely done on my islands Smile
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6330

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Thrax Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:18 am

MrGorsh wrote:
Dr. Thrax wrote:i don`t like deserts i just don`t have ideas for enviroment mods XD.

You can always go for mildly dry tropical environment, or a lush jungle. I'd love to see one of these properely done on my islands Smile
ok i`m gonna do those after i finish my snow terrain mod.Wink
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by FTKchuuNINJA Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:34 am

Dude if anything go for a beach theme that way we can actually have an island. All sand and green mountains like those in the tropics. I tried to have sand but theres always that green patch that i need to take out. I didn't think terrain had all those layers.
FTKchuuNINJA
FTKchuuNINJA
Cryolophosaurus
Cryolophosaurus

Experience : 4589

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigrex Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:42 am

I like this one better than v2. nice work man
Tigrex
Tigrex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Experience : 4472

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 am

I'm still prefer the v2 of photo realistic. i think the Jurassic - Cretaceous period terrain is semi-desserts xD
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5356

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Thrax Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:33 pm

i had 3 versions of this mod but they were all the same i just had them in different graphic settings, took screenshot, reupload the same file and boom new version of the mod. lmao i want to die
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down