Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pachycephalosaurus skin

+9
Optiraptor
jplm
Dragranzer
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
Certosaurus21
Tyrannodude123
repodreptiles
MrGorsh
RaptorSpinoRex
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pachycephalosaurus skin - Page 2 Empty Re: Pachycephalosaurus skin

Post by Aliens218 2 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Veteran_Member wrote:
jackmills wrote:I WIL FUK U UP BIG BOI

I laugh at your pitiful attempts to make a comeback. You'll f*ck me up, huh? I'd like to see you try, dipshit. Your just a scrawny ten-year old kid behind a computer monitor. And don't try to lie to me and say your a college kid or some other bullshit, since we all know that's not true. Also, I don't know what that seizure-induced smashing of the keyboard post that was after this little post, but all I know is that it just shows how little IQ your tiny pea-brain has to offer to the Internet.

Shut the f*ck up because you're an educated little moral-fag who takes jokes seriously who probably smokes his own pubic-hair.
If you're taking Jack here seriously, you need to be fucking killed. Cancerous little shit.

Aliens218 2

Experience : 3325

Back to top Go down

Post by jackmills Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:36 pm

YEE KID SAFE BRO

jackmills

Experience : 3365

Back to top Go down

Post by jackmills Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:38 pm

F U C K Y O U nigga

jackmills

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliens218 2 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Not to mention Jack is 16, so stop making assumptions and gather evidence first, hmm? But you're probably too stupid to comprehend that, am I right?

Aliens218 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteran_Member Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:42 pm

jackmills wrote:U WOT M8, I SWEIR I WIL WAK U M8 I WIL FIND U N KIL U NIGA

Seriously? "U wot m8"? "Sweir"? "Niga"? Not only are you racist, but you cant type for shit. Take a few typing classes before trying to respond to me.

@Aliens218 Excuse me? Nobody takes this kid seriously. Not since he revealed himself to be the stupid little troller he is. Also, I highly doubt that Jack is joking around, since his posts before OGP's downfall are essentially like this. Also, you would think a 16-year old kid "joking around" would at least have somewhat decent grammar. If this is how the average 16-year old posts on the Internet, I slowly am losing fate in the kids of this generation.
Veteran_Member
Veteran_Member

Experience : 3329

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliens218 2 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:49 pm

Veteran_Member wrote:

Seriously? "U wot m8"? "Sweir"? "Niga"? Not only are you racist, but you cant type for shit. Take a few typing classes before trying to respond to me.

@Aliens218 Excuse me? Nobody takes this kid seriously. Not since he revealed himself to be the stupid little troller he is. Also, I highly doubt that Jack is joking around, since his posts before OGP's downfall are essentially like this. Also, you would think a 16-year old kid "joking around" would at least have somewhat decent grammar. If this is how the average 16-year old posts on the Internet, I slowly am losing fate in the kids of this generation.

That IS the joke, jesus. He talks like that to be funny, if you can't see that, then I don't know. And it's not the average, it's just him. It's his way of humor, lol.

Aliens218 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteran_Member Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Aliens218 2 wrote:
Veteran_Member wrote:

That IS the joke, jesus. He talks like that to be funny, if you can't see that, then I don't know. And it's not the average, it's just him. It's his way of humor, lol.

So he expects people to find humor in

-improper grammar
-racist comments (nigga)
-using curse words (granted I used such words in my posts but his was on a larger scale)

Perhaps with the New Year people's sense of good humor has changed.
Veteran_Member
Veteran_Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jackmills Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:17 pm

If you dont find them humor amuseing then your a boring person indeed

jackmills

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteran_Member Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:40 am

jackmills wrote:If you dont find them humor amuseing then your a boring person indeed

Believe me, I find humor amusing. I can find humor in all kinds of stuff. Just not that. Anyone who finds using racial slurs 'funny' clearly doesnt understand what the concept of humor is.
Veteran_Member
Veteran_Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2