Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me!

4 posters

Go down

Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me! Empty Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me!

Post by MC_JPOG Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:41 pm

This is a Isla Nublar I created. It's unpopulated. PS: Unfortunately... no mountains... my fail Wink But you can do them yourself .

Here's the map:

Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me! SimJP+2011-02-13+21-33-43-64

My inspiration was this map:

Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me! Islanublar

It's basically like the one from the film. Like it is unpopulated you are not going to have problems with any mods you have installed. And no, I didn't did this island using GEP. I did with flatten and lake tool. Hope you like. Also, like it is unpopulated, no known issues, you can play it when you want, with no problem and then populate it at your style Wink

Download (4shared):

Download
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Experience : 4833

Back to top Go down

Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me! Empty Re: Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me!

Post by MechaGodzilla Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:15 am

Where did you get the map? I wan't it so bad!! Anyways, nice island, WAY better than the Jurassic Classic Isla Nublar island from JPOG, that one just looked so stupid in comparison. I believe that this ine is better than the GEP island because nearly half of the entire island was full of islands, making it very difficult to make a huge Raptor, Brachio, Rex, Dilopho and Galli pen without running out of room, i know you can flatten the mountains, but it should have had no mountains altogether. Back to your island, 5 stars, excellent work, very accurate, nice job, here's a donught: :donut:
MechaGodzilla
MechaGodzilla
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 5007
Location : North America, 68 Million Years Ago, Living With Tyrannosaurus & Triceratops

Back to top Go down

Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me! Empty Re: Isla Nublar (Unpopulated) - Done by me!

Post by TheDaspletosaurusMaster Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:58 am

Its real good and looks like Africa
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6041

Back to top Go down

Post by MC_JPOG Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:20 am

MechaGodzilla wrote:Where did you get the map? I wan't it so bad!! Anyways, nice island, WAY better than the Jurassic Classic Isla Nublar island from JPOG, that one just looked so stupid in comparison. I believe that this ine is better than the GEP island because nearly half of the entire island was full of islands, making it very difficult to make a huge Raptor, Brachio, Rex, Dilopho and Galli pen without running out of room, i know you can flatten the mountains, but it should have had no mountains altogether. Back to your island, 5 stars, excellent work, very accurate, nice job, here's a donught: :donut:

Thanks by the meanfull words Very Happy And if you talk about the inspiration map, it is from JP Legacy, my map is the map of the island, when you download it and press TAB in game can see it Wink

Uh... and thanks by the donut Wink

Raptorsuchus wrote:Its real good and looks like Africa

Hehe... never thought someone would call Isla Nublar of Africa Very Happy But thanks Smile
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by djrayman64 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:30 am

is it for the misson or site b?
djrayman64
djrayman64
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Experience : 5723

Back to top Go down

Post by MC_JPOG Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:31 am

djrayman64 wrote:is it for the misson or site b?

It is for Operation Genesis mode Wink
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down