Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Rex + Grass

4 posters

Go down

What do you favourite in this skin pack?

T-Rex + Grass Vote_lcap111%T-Rex + Grass Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
T-Rex + Grass Vote_lcap144%T-Rex + Grass Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
T-Rex + Grass Vote_lcap122%T-Rex + Grass Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
T-Rex + Grass Vote_lcap122%T-Rex + Grass Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

T-Rex + Grass Empty T-Rex + Grass

Post by aristo Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:32 am

Hello

Here's the latest skin and Grass from aristo (me) XD! Also i want MrGorsh too...

Picture :
T-Rex + Grass Rex111
Link :
Download Via Mediafire

Enjoy!!!
Oh and read the rext file first
*PLEASE BE HONEST IF YOU WANT COMMENT ABOUT THIS*
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5377

Back to top Go down

T-Rex + Grass Empty Re: T-Rex + Grass

Post by repodreptiles Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:04 am

i love the skin and grass Very Happy and one question did the rex shrink XD
repodreptiles
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5688

https://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Post by djrayman64 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:03 am

ill start of by saying that there aren't any noticeable joints except for the behind the leg. HOWEVER, the texture seems to be execivly messy and the head looks awkward. you cant tell what the head is and where the eye is, like the skin was stretched out then stapled to retain the orginal shape. so ill give 3 out of 5.
grass is disappointing and rather bad like random clumps of green floating in the air. there are grass on the ends that show a box like texture. and the top of the grass if flat and fat.
so grass is 1 out of 5.
both in sure you worked hard on it so ill give 3.25 out of 5
djrayman64
djrayman64
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Experience : 5724

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 am

djrayman64 wrote:ill start of by saying that there aren't any noticeable joints except for the behind the leg. HOWEVER, the texture seems to be execivly messy and the head looks awkward. you cant tell what the head is and where the eye is, like the skin was stretched out then stapled to retain the orginal shape. so ill give 3 out of 5.
grass is disappointing and rather bad like random clumps of green floating in the air. there are grass on the ends that show a box like texture. and the top of the grass if flat and fat.
so grass is 1 out of 5.
both in sure you worked hard on it so ill give 3.25 out of 5
I confuse when the upper part of T-Rex references out so i decide to use from the texture underneath it and Darken it... For Grass actually i experimental to make the Lower-Grass Resolution (64x64 pixels) so its always fat and not sharp like usually
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGorsh Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 am

I don't like the grass... It's awkward. Not only because it does not match its edges to the sides and looks weird from the front... But it looks like someone ran through my island with a gigantic lawn cutter. I'm turning grass off.
T-Rex + Grass Halfstarw
Now towards the T.rex...
Texture is laid quite nice, but... It's blurry. At the base of the tail wrinkles look out of place. Feet are even more blurry. Arms texture does not match body texture around with colour - and is blurry again. Head lacks the skin surface details badly. Nostrils have finally been included in your skins. I'm highly against the shadows on this skin. They are too strong in areas where they shouldn't be and not noticeable in areas where they should be (underbelly for example) - I suppose it's the fault of the source texture.

Overall not a bad skin, but I am also not very impressed. You could have done better with it, but I can't blame you for choosing wrong texture... well infact I can :/ But don't worry, you can always try another one.

T-Rex + Grass StarzT-Rex + Grass StarzT-Rex + Grass Starz
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6351

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 am

MrGorsh wrote:I don't like the grass... It's awkward. Not only because it does not match its edges to the sides and looks weird from the front... But it looks like someone ran through my island with a gigantic lawn cutter. I'm turning grass off.
T-Rex + Grass Halfstarw
Now towards the T.rex...
Texture is laid quite nice, but... It's blurry. At the base of the tail wrinkles look out of place. Feet are even more blurry. Arms texture does not match body texture around with colour - and is blurry again. Head lacks the skin surface details badly. Nostrils have finally been included in your skins. I'm highly against the shadows on this skin. They are too strong in areas where they shouldn't be and not noticeable in areas where they should be (underbelly for example) - I suppose it's the fault of the source texture.

Overall not a bad skin, but I am also not very impressed. You could have done better with it, but I can't blame you for choosing wrong texture... well infact I can :/ But don't worry, you can always try another one.

T-Rex + Grass StarzT-Rex + Grass StarzT-Rex + Grass Starz
Thanks Gorsh but don't you know? The texture from JP3 Trex Razz and for Grass, of course BAD because i using 64x64 pixels
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by djrayman64 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:09 am

but the file it self even if it is 64 by 64 should look like grass. it it looked like grass in the file it would just look like a low res grass. but this is not very grass like, make the grass have a more pointy top or something.
djrayman64
djrayman64
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Experience : 5724

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGorsh Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:11 am

I do know it's from JP/// Rex. But that does not mean it fits this particular skin nicely and would pump its rating Razz And grass is not bad because of it's low resolution, but because you did something wrong when fitting it to the image. And like ray said. Grass is pointy, not flat-topped.
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6351

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:33 am

djrayman64 wrote:but the file it self even if it is 64 by 64 should look like grass. it it looked like grass in the file it would just look like a low res grass. but this is not very grass like, make the grass have a more pointy top or something.
I'm decrease the until only 1 pixels in the top and still flat. It can't be sharper where usually does. I do this to make Video more Perform
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down