Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Stegosaurus and Camarasaurus Mod

+9
RessurectedSpinosaur
repodreptiles
jplm
Mamenchi
Certosaurus21
TyrannoFreak390
RaptorGoNuts97
Spino77
procompsognathus100
13 posters

Go down

My New Stegosaurus and Camarasaurus Mod Empty My New Stegosaurus and Camarasaurus Mod

Post by procompsognathus100 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Hey, it's been a long time since I've posted in this place, but here's what I want you guys to know.

I said that I thought that I had found a way to make the Stegos knock over medium to large carnivores, and I said that it was all just an illusion.....Well I just found a risky but fruitful solution to bring this back.....

Moreover, I finally figured out my long situation of making Camarasaurs knock predators with their tails!!!!!

So I present to you.........

THE NEW STEGOSAURUS MOD AND CAMARASAURUS TAILWHIP MOD!!! beta only...... Neutral

This mod allows for more variety in the Stegosaurus' mode of defense against a carnivore. What it'll try to do first is to raise its tail up in the air as a threat display. If it doesn't work, the Stegosaurus starts to swing its tail while showing off its thagomizer.
There are three choices that it can choose from:

-Stand its ground and continue swinging its tail
-Raise its tail up and try to make a threat display
-Run away while swinging its tail if the carn gets too close

Another thing is that the threat display can also turn into a fatal attack, as the carn could get hit badly by that tail if it gets too close.......

This mod also has a good impact on Anks, as they will now also try to make a threat display by thumping its tail into the ground to scare away or shock nearby carnivores.

Now for the Camara.....

This mod is a complete edit of the BracFlee FSM that I had donated to S77's(or Edge's) S.E.P. 3 EP, so the Brachs and Camaras are still able to crush carnivores, now of all shapes and sizes. Camaras however, have a new way of fighting. They will know move around their tails to stun or knock over anything that gets too close, be it a carnivore or a fellow herbivore(of course, the Camaras would have hit that herb by accident, as with the Stegs, Anks, and Kents). For this mod to be activated, you'd have to manually edit the Camara's ini file. Remove the read-only property if it has it checked, and change these into these:

TClass - AUnitCamara into TClass - AUnitBrach

ProtectMod - 1.0 into ProtectMod - 0.6

Damage-100.0 into Damage-400.0

If you've done that, then you're good to go!

By the way, this mod is compatible only with the S.E.P. 3 and isn't compatible with other mods, so you may have to edit the Camara.ini file that you get from this EP[(and the tclass and the protectmod wouldn't need to be changed, but you have to change the damage line!) if you have the S.E.P. 3 installed].

So here's the link:
DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Hope you enjoy this mod! Very Happy

-P100
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8202

Back to top Go down

My New Stegosaurus and Camarasaurus Mod Empty Re: My New Stegosaurus and Camarasaurus Mod

Post by Spino77 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Great job P100! Congrats on figuiring out the Camarasaurus tail whip! For anyone who wants to know how long hes been trying to do that, well hes been trying since I came to OGP Razz great to see you figuired it out!
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9318

Back to top Go down

My New Stegosaurus and Camarasaurus Mod Empty Re: My New Stegosaurus and Camarasaurus Mod

Post by procompsognathus100 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Well thanks a lot dude! Yeah, I've been trying to figure that out for so long, and it even got to the point that I got furious at TR2....Not to mention, I haven't said sorry to him yet.........

procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RaptorGoNuts97 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Excellent! Me likes!
RaptorGoNuts97
RaptorGoNuts97
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 5103

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFreak390 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 am

Awesome mod P100!!!
TyrannoFreak390
TyrannoFreak390
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Experience : 4713

Back to top Go down

Post by Certosaurus21 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:35 am

Question: Does this work with the Alberto and Cerato grabbing small prey mod?
Certosaurus21
Certosaurus21
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6031

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Well since that is part of the S.E.P., it is quite compatible. I have all the mods I donated and this one in one JPOG folder and no bugs. So it's compatible. Wink
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamenchi Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Excellent job, P100, I always thought you were a great modder!! I've been waiting for a mod like this for long time!!! Congratulation!
Mamenchi
Mamenchi
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Experience : 4813

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Thanks a lot Mamenchi!

Exactly how long have you been waiting for a mod like this?
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamenchi Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 pm

I've been waiting for this since i've begun to mod jpog!! Thank you very much!!... Now I can see my favourite herbivore ( Camara ) fighting with carnivores without using Tricera Tclass!
Mamenchi
Mamenchi
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah! Just remember to change its TClass to Brach, and the damage line to 400 from 100, and the rest of the stuff I mentioned.

EDIT: I found a major bug in the mod. When carnivores are in front of a Stego or Camara, and it is facing what its target is facing, it will get hit. affraid Now how do I solve this......
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamenchi Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

very well... but I have a question for you... the tail of the camara swings from up to down to knock over a predator... what about making it swing from left to right like Stego? is it possible or camara can't do that because of its own kind of animation?XD And another question... what happen if I change camara Tclass into Stego Tclass? Would camara swing its tail when a predator comes close or not?

However don't worry your mod is just perfect like you did it!!
Mamenchi
Mamenchi
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm

procompsognathus100 wrote:Yeah! Just remember to change its TClass to Brach, and the damage line to 400 from 100, and the rest of the stuff I mentioned.

EDIT: I found a major bug in the mod. When carnivores are in front of a Stego or Camara, and it is facing what its target is facing, it will get hit. affraid Now how do I solve this......
I also found that,it's easy not to pay attention to,amazing mods,far more ralistic than the original behaviours,keep it up!
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5265

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Mamenchi wrote:very well... but I have a question for you... the tail of the camara swings from up to down to knock over a predator... what about making it swing from left to right like Stego? is it possible or camara can't do that because of its own kind of animation?XD And another question... what happen if I change camara Tclass into Stego Tclass? Would camara swing its tail when a predator comes close or not?

However don't worry your mod is just perfect like you did it!!

For your first question, it's not possible because the JPOG animators didn't make the anims for Camara's tail like that. As for your second question, it is still impossible. This is because the anim that Stegs, Anks, and Kents use is the "tail_def" anim, and Camara doesn't have that anim. So if the Carn gets too close, the Camara will just flee. There would also be the death duel bug that I can't fix.

EDIT: Thanks for the compliment jplm!
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamenchi Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:34 pm

OK thank you P100, keep creating wonderful mods, we all believe in you!!XD
Mamenchi
Mamenchi
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by repodreptiles Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:55 pm

what a wounderful mod im definitly going to use this for dinosaur resserection Smile
repodreptiles
repodreptiles
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5680

https://www.youtube.com/user/repodreptiles

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:22 am

Well that would be a great way to "advertise" my mod! Thanks.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RessurectedSpinosaur Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:21 pm

nice mod Procompy it works great
RessurectedSpinosaur
RessurectedSpinosaur
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Experience : 5026

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSpinosaurusRex

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDaspletosaurusMaster Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 am

Nice mod dude,Great as always
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6034

Back to top Go down

Post by JPDinoBot23 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:47 am

Such an awesome mod man Smile
JPDinoBot23
JPDinoBot23
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4578

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:10 am

Thanks a lot for the compliments!
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by carcharodontosaurus Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:25 am

Smile awesome mod but its seems like Camarasaurus is droping its leg on the attacker i seen my carcharo attack a Camarasaurus it raised up and slamed its legs on him, and almost killed him was super realistic an a great improvement to the game thu
carcharodontosaurus
carcharodontosaurus

Experience : 4679

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 am

Yup. That's part of the mod. It's supposed to make the sauropods one of the hard-hitters in the game. Brachs can do that as well. Smile
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by keenakeen Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 am

Where can I download the S.E.P mod?
keenakeen
keenakeen

Experience : 4535

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 am

This topic is over a month old already. You've been told several times to read the rules and yet you still break the rule to not revive dead topics.
You're warning goes lower once more.

As for the download, you could have just searched for S.E.P. in the search engine. Which is on the upper-right corner of the page.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down