Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InGen Project*V.3.DOWNLOAD IS UP!!! Now has an FCM V.2. Version!!!!!!*

+4
nanotyrannus
RaptorSpinoRex
Pachycephalosaurus
superpredator2418
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

InGen Project*V.3.DOWNLOAD IS UP!!! Now has an FCM V.2. Version!!!!!!* Empty InGen Project*V.3.DOWNLOAD IS UP!!! Now has an FCM V.2. Version!!!!!!*

Post by superpredator2418 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:21 am

In the year 2000, the Ingen Project was a created.The project;to clone dinosaurs using DNA sucked from a bug millions of years ago. Scientists have tried and was a success. They opened the InGen project island up only to private people. Until...something goes wrong...

Year 2002,the islands dinosaurs broke the perimeter fence to the town, and are now loose in the town and all over the island. The town is now under a Warning. The sirens are going off and people are panicking. Rangers have been called to rescue people and stop the dinosaurs from more people from getting killed. The count of dead people is 10.

Mods Needed:

Universal Skin Pack
Options.ini graphic edit

FCM V.2

Tree bubbles needs to be set to 500

Dino Population needs to be 100

Jeep Max Altitude 500

G.E.P. V.2.

Know Issues:Trike's really like to go on a rampage ALOT!!!

Okay Okay...I know I just released version 2...but version 3 is WAAAAYYYYYYY better. Why you ask? The G.E.P. version 2 is installed to the ingen project, and there are two versions of TIGP V.3. One is under warning. And one is not under warning so you can keep The InGen Project up and running. I am removing the InGen project version 2 but if you want it back I can release it again.

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZTFTQ90(Universal Mod Version)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DN3LT9KZ(FCM V2 Version)
Pics:
soon...
Map: Universal Mod version(InGen Project 3)

FCM V.2(InGen Project 3)
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw9Z4n7SIJM
EDIT: I am making a COMPLETY new InGen Project not a #4 but a FCM version. It just seems it would be good for some people since they dont have JP Italias mod.*It is still going to include the GEP V.2 that was the whole point of the InGen Project 3!!!

Last edited by superpredator2418 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 8 times in total
superpredator2418
superpredator2418

Experience : 5078

Back to top Go down

InGen Project*V.3.DOWNLOAD IS UP!!! Now has an FCM V.2. Version!!!!!!* Empty Re: InGen Project*V.3.DOWNLOAD IS UP!!! Now has an FCM V.2. Version!!!!!!*

Post by Pachycephalosaurus Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 am

superpredator2418 wrote:In the year 2000, the Ingen Project was a created.The project;to clone dinosaurs using DNA sucked from a bug millions of years ago. Scientists have tried and was a success. They opened the InGen project island up only to private people. Until...something goes wrong...

Year 2002,the islands dinosaurs broke the perimeter fence to the town, and are now loose in the town and all over the island. The town is now under a Warning. The sirens are going off and people are panicing. Rangers have been called to rescue people and stop the dinosaurs from more people from getting killed. The count of dead people is 10.

Mods Needed:

Universal Skin Pack (recommended)

Options.ini graphic edit

FCM V.2

Tree bubbles needs to be set to 500

Dino Population needs to be 100

Jeep Max Altitude 500

Know Issues:Paras die alot and Trikes tend to go on rampages when they all have the right needs. Other than that the level is amazing!

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/412252907/InGen_Project.zip

JP Raptor

sound's good but it need's pic's
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 12125

Back to top Go down

InGen Project*V.3.DOWNLOAD IS UP!!! Now has an FCM V.2. Version!!!!!!* Empty Re: InGen Project*V.3.DOWNLOAD IS UP!!! Now has an FCM V.2. Version!!!!!!*

Post by superpredator2418 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:55 am

I thought I was forgetting something. Sorry Embarassed
I will make some.This was up on MG,but I was getting so respones. I had pictures up over there but they sucked. I will make better.
EDIT:Photos are up!!!

Last edited by superpredator2418 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
superpredator2418
superpredator2418

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachycephalosaurus Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:00 am

superpredator2418 wrote:I thought I was forgetting something. Sorry Embarassed
I will make some.This was up on MG,but I was getting so respones. I had pictures up over there but they sucked. I will make better.
meh I wouldn't know I stopped going on MG along time ago...
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by RaptorSpinoRex Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:38 am

very good map
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9478

http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superpredator2418 Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Thanks.Has anybody downloaded it yet?
superpredator2418
superpredator2418

Back to top Go down

Post by nanotyrannus Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Awsome Exclamation Exclamation
nanotyrannus
nanotyrannus
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4997

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Godzilla Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Dude, this topic is almost 2 months old...READ THE RULES, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Space Godzilla
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 14029

http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Spino Ruler wrote:Dude, this topic is almost 2 months old...READ THE RULES, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Allright, Ill deal with him, and spinoruler thanks for your concern but leave the fresh meat to me...
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9328

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tyrannomon Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Or me, well Spino, keep up the good work, also, keep an eye on Scourge_Darkheart, shes been reviving old topics, i warned her but if im off line i want you to keep this place in order
Master Tyrannomon
Master Tyrannomon
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Experience : 8068
Location : stuck in the Unova region traning my pokemon and no longer upholding the OGP's law

http://svhq.sudamericaforo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Maxtyrannus wrote:Or me, well Spino, keep up the good work, also, keep an eye on Scourge_Darkheart, shes been reviving old topics, i warned her but if im off line i want you to keep this place in order
Dont worry, if youre not around Ill eat them with the appetite of my usernamesake.
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Godzilla Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Gee, thanks guys!
Space Godzilla
Space Godzilla
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 14029

http://operationmod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tyrannomon Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 am

i will hold you to that job Spino77

and its what were here for Spino_Ruler, we are nice people but were also lethal Predators our favorite prey is Spaminus minimus (spammers)
Master Tyrannomon
Master Tyrannomon
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Location : stuck in the Unova region traning my pokemon and no longer upholding the OGP's law

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachycephalosaurus Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:14 am

Maxtyrannus wrote:our favorite prey is Spaminus minimus
I dunno their a bit crunchy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tyrannomon Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:19 am

hey its our prey of choice, not yours xD
Master Tyrannomon
Master Tyrannomon
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachycephalosaurus Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 am

well I prefer unactivated, ones much better, their chewy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tyrannomon Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 am

i didnt know pachycephalosaurus ate meat xD it must be the end of the cretaceous time period if herbivores are turning into cannibals
Master Tyrannomon
Master Tyrannomon
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachycephalosaurus Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 am

Maxtyrannus wrote:i didnt know pachycephalosaurus ate meat xD it must be the end of the cretaceous time period if herbivores are turning into cannibals
well I'm an Omnivorous Pachy when the going get's tough...I cannibalise.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tyrannomon Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 am

hahaha to me, when the going gets though, i rule with an iron fist xD
Master Tyrannomon
Master Tyrannomon
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachycephalosaurus Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 am

ha ha well in that case I'll get going...
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:57 am

Maxtyrannus wrote:i will hold you to that job Spino77

and its what were here for Spino_Ruler, we are nice people but were also lethal Predators our favorite prey is Spaminus minimus (spammers)
Spaminus minimus is my third favourite, second is Spamicus Stupidus then my favourite prey is a goooood cheseburger. Cool
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tyrannomon Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:03 am

spino77 wrote:

Spaminus minimus is my third favourite, second is Spamicus Stupidus then my favourite prey is a goooood cheeseburger. Cool

xD ok im with you on the cheeseburger, its tops on the list
Master Tyrannomon
Master Tyrannomon
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 am

Maxtyrannus wrote:
spino77 wrote:

Spaminus minimus is my third favourite, second is Spamicus Stupidus then my favourite prey is a goooood cheeseburger. Cool

xD ok im with you on the cheeseburger, its tops on the list
Yes, yes piggie agrees as long as its beef. pig
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tyrannomon Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:07 am

xD never had a cheeseporkger before, and it doesnt sound that tasty either o.o, also since S77 has his smiley ima put a request for my own :3
Master Tyrannomon
Master Tyrannomon
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:21 am

Maxtyrannus wrote:xD never had a cheeseporkger before, and it doesnt sound that tasty either o.o, also since S77 has his smiley ima put a request for my own :3
Now if I can find a rey mysterio smiley can I have please cat
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next