Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMEP (Procompsognathus100 and Mamenchi Expansion Pack)

+37
Dragranzer
Craveni97
danl
PrimalHeart
Tigrex
Raptor_King
primativeshark
FTKchuuNINJA
velociraptor24
spiderking1008
collin924
Tae mo
Dinosaurtopeasasfasfdsf
MC_JPOG
Velociraptor96
Dr. Thrax
theRaptor
Albert Harrison
IhaveAsillyNickname
Spinofanatic
jplm
Gilberto2168
Tamara Henson
CloneTrooper101
RaptorSpinoRex
Sam
RaptorX
Spino77
MrGorsh
Dryptosaurus
Tyrannodude123
procompsognathus100
derp
jpog rocks
NetRaptor
RaptorEffect
Mamenchi
41 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

PMEP (Procompsognathus100 and Mamenchi Expansion Pack) - Page 3 Empty Re: PMEP (Procompsognathus100 and Mamenchi Expansion Pack)

Post by theRaptor Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 am

this is an awesome pack.....!!
theRaptor
theRaptor

Experience : 4380

Back to top Go down

PMEP (Procompsognathus100 and Mamenchi Expansion Pack) - Page 3 Empty Re: PMEP (Procompsognathus100 and Mamenchi Expansion Pack)

Post by jplm Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 pm

procompsognathus100 wrote:Every other pack, mod or skin is incompatible with this pack. So maybe that might be your problem. You might have another mod or skin installed...
I had, but this mod replaced them completely(for the better),so the problem may be he didnt install the whole pack
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5259

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 am

Yeah, that's a possibility.
Everyone who downloaded this pack must install ALL of the features into your game. There are several files that are dependent on other files for some of the really impressive mods to work. For example, you have the Acro's skin in-game, and you want to see it use the special attack I made for it, but for some reason you can't find anything seemingly new. You have to make sure that all of the files related to Acro are installed, in this case, the Acro's new models. So make sure that everything is together in one game to have the best results. Smile
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8196

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:56 am

awesome great work with this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Thank you for your compliment, but you're still banned 'cause of your stupid trolling... Ugh......so dumb....
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Thrax Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

awesome pack
but i found a bug when my carcha grab my raptor the carcha never stop shaking the raptor, i have been looking at my carcha for 4hours but still did not stop and my raptor turned invisible D:.
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 4953

http://jpog-forum.getdiscussion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 am

Thanks TRR.
But actually that bug has always been there even in the original game if I'm not mistaken. Was the carcha grabbing a dead raptor? Or did the carcha grab it while it was walking out of the hatchery?
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Velociraptor96 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 am

I really like the mod and I will use some of the skins in my series, but I wanna use all the new dino behaviour. How to put them in game without the skins? And does this mod includes size changing?
Velociraptor96
Velociraptor96
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 5575

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prehistoric-Park-CHANNEL/123424057

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 am

Thanks. Here's what you need to do to get the new dino behaviour.
Find in the folder and something called "matlibs" or "matibs" should be found there. Remove it and place it in another folder temporarily. After that, go back to the folder where you find all the folders like "Models" and "Units". Copy all the folders and place it in your JPOG directory and you're good to go! Wink Enjoy our mod.
Oh, this mod did originally have size changing, but it was disabled while some new mods were added in place in the new version.
Don't worry though, Mamenchi and I are planning to make a revision, so it should be out by the middle of July or so.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Velociraptor96 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:55 am

procompsognathus100 wrote:Thanks. Here's what you need to do to get the new dino behaviour.
Find in the folder and something called "matlibs" or "matibs" should be found there. Remove it and place it in another folder temporarily. After that, go back to the folder where you find all the folders like "Models" and "Units". Copy all the folders and place it in your JPOG directory and you're good to go! Wink Enjoy our mod.
Oh, this mod did originally have size changing, but it was disabled while some new mods were added in place in the new version.
Don't worry though, Mamenchi and I are planning to make a revision, so it should be out by the middle of July or so.

Thanks Wink You helped a lot! I can't wait for size changing mod, i will use a lot of this in my series!
Velociraptor96
Velociraptor96
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 5575

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prehistoric-Park-CHANNEL/123424057

Back to top Go down

Post by MC_JPOG Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 pm

So Mamenchi and Procompsognathus, in the tml , the skins are in their normal definition (DXT5), or, like in Mamenchi's other work, are they in other definition?

Waiting for an answer.

In case they are in DXT5, can I use some skins for a series I'm starting recording now ?

Thank you.
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Experience : 4820

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinosaurtopeasasfasfdsf Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm

why won't the skins show in game....I know how to put mods into jpog in game and i did it care fully and correctly ...i have settings all high

PLEASE HELP

Dinosaurtopeasasfasfdsf

Experience : 4325

Back to top Go down

Post by MC_JPOG Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Dinosaurtopeasasfasfdsf wrote:why won't the skins show in game....I know how to put mods into jpog in game and i did it care fully and correctly ...i have settings all high

PLEASE HELP

Hm.. As far as I can help, even if I'm not from the pack team I can tell you that that's from Matlibs folder. Maybe you should try unpacking everything in JPOG's matlibs folder. Don't forget to make a backup of your old files (did you make one??) or otherwise you'll lose them.

Let me know if it worked and PM me for further help if you need , just feel free Wink

EDIT1: Procompsognathus and Mamenchi, forget about my question, saw now that the dds files of the dinosaurs are separated... thank you so much...

The second question remains : May I use them for my series ? Smile (As for now, the most "imperative" skin to use is Stegosaurus one , If I would like to use others I'll PM you two.
I'll give credits Wink (*you don't say meme*)
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 am

Well I believe you can use the skins with our permission. But if you'd also like to use the new dino behavior as well, you're free to use it in your series without our permission. Wink
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamenchi Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 am

Yeah, no problem, you can use all the skins you want!!XD
Mamenchi
Mamenchi
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Experience : 4807

Back to top Go down

Post by MC_JPOG Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 am

Thank you guys. bounce

Finally found a good decent Dryosaurus skin (these guys are rare).. Very Happy . In my opinions one of the best Dryo skin over the net, if not the best...
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dryptosaurus Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey P100 & Mamenchi,can i use your mod for my first documentary on youtube
Dryptosaurus
Dryptosaurus
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4492

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Yes you can Dryptosaurus, but remember to give credit to us.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinofanatic Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 am

procompsognathus100 wrote:Every other pack, mod or skin is incompatible with this pack. So maybe that might be your problem. You might have another mod or skin installed...

ah, yes. i have a lot of mods installed and i have movie universe pack.
Spinofanatic
Spinofanatic
Cryolophosaurus
Cryolophosaurus

Experience : 4881

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:45 am

Then if that's the case Spinofanatic, remove all the other mods from your JPOG folder and place only the PMEP in it. Even one slight mod could ruin the proper functionality of the PMEP, as Mamenchi said.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MC_JPOG Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Well, my questions have got answered by myself.

Your skins... crash my game...

These are perfect skins, behaviour and all, but has I explained to you both via PM, I would like to MST them, and replace only SOME SKINS, not every single skin.

Well, I tryed to replace JPOG's original Dryosaurus skin, by doing PASTE INSERT in HxD , and then deleting the original JPOG's Dryosaurus numbers and all, so in the tml would be like this :

DXT5 Steg Dead Skin
DXT5 Steg Live Skin
DXT5 Dryo Dead Skin
DXT1 Dryo Live Skin (yours)
DXT5 Cerato Dead Skin
DXT5 Cerato Live Skin

In case I do PASTE WRITE it would replace the JPOG's original dryo AND half of the Cerato Dead Skin values, which would crash my game. I've done what I already said and it crashes the game..

Can you guys (Mamenchi would be the right person since he made the skin) convert the skins to DXT5 in order to be more usefull to people like me who doesn't want all the skins?

Thank you.

EDIT1: Used Photoshop and transformed Dryosaurus skin to DXT5. Guess what ? It replaces not only the dryo skin but all the rest of the tml...

Last edited by MC_JPOG on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding informations)
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Actually that's a problem I encountered myself too in the past. I'm not sure how it worked, but Mamenchi actually made the tml work.....I really suggest that you ask him.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MC_JPOG Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 pm

procompsognathus100 wrote:Actually that's a problem I encountered myself too in the past. I'm not sure how it worked, but Mamenchi actually made the tml work.....I really suggest that you ask him.

Just did that cheers

EDIT1: I think I've got something in mind to surpass this problem. Will edit this later and tell you if it worked Wink

(word word)
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Okay then. Just wait for him to come online. He said that he'd be quite busy until tomorrow because of an exam.
If you don't mind my asking, what is your series about.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MC_JPOG Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:01 pm

procompsognathus100 wrote:Okay then. Just wait for him to come online. He said that he'd be quite busy until tomorrow because of an exam.
If you don't mind my asking, what is your series about.

No problem asking. You know, I've always wanted to make something to release in the internet . The skins weren't so good as expected, and as I can affirm that documentaries and series using JPOG in Youtube are decreasing, I wanted to make something interesting, something everyone would like (or not).

Considering that, I wouldn't want to do a WWD series like , because that's very common. What I'd like to do is to create a park, but not a normal park where you manage everything have messages everything normal . NO! I want to create a natural reserve. I would like to create a Prehistoric Park like documentary, but not the same characters, not the same things used (some things will be changed). I want to ride a safari car, go to the past, and bring some dinosaurs back to life, give them a second chance.
As for the safari car I have a problem, already posted on forum yesterday (TOPIC: http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/t5715-can-t-select-safari-rides)
I've got the dispatch car with no visitors thingie so you guys don't suspect there are visitors in the park (there will not be even a park entrance) (going a bit off-topic??)

PS: The thingie I got in mind to have the Dryo skin work properly didn't work and it crashes my game. Let's wait for Mamenchi Wink
MC_JPOG
MC_JPOG
Majungasaurus
Majungasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next