Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

carnivores kill brach mod(this one DOES work)

+3
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
aristo
jplm
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

carnivores kill brach mod(this one DOES work) Empty carnivores kill brach mod(this one DOES work)

Post by jplm Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm

I desperatly needed a more realistic environment where every dino can be prey,including the largest hervibores,I looked trough this kind of mod but none worked(one of the even said that only admins were allowed to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,which was a lie),so I had to do it by my self,and now I bring you...
THE CARNIVORES KILL BRACH MOD(no sh*t)
instructions:
1)go to the brach unit and change its Tclass to any herb that can be killed
2)change its size to somethig small,like6.0
3)save
4)run jpog
5)play
6)ENJOY!
BONUS:if you are one of the realistics,you can change its Tclass to tricera so that the brach can defend itself

anyone here is alowed to use this mod without my permission,but they must give 100% of the credit for the mod to >>ME<<

if this mod doesn't work,something strange happens,etc,post here or, if the topic dies,PM me and I'll try to fix that

EDIT:for the realistics who use the bonus,I found something else that again,adds realism to JPOG.Carns won't attack a group of brachs,but will try to separate one of them from the herd and kill it.They won't be so merciful with lone anmals however,one of them will be an easier target.here I suggest that if you use the realistic sauropod mod(not by me),you should download the GEP,since one of the mods makes carns attack prey when it is on the floor.since its huge neck would be the place were a carn would attack if he has the chance,and we all know how this would end...

Last edited by jplm on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5280

Back to top Go down

carnivores kill brach mod(this one DOES work) Empty Re: carnivores kill brach mod(this one DOES work)

Post by aristo Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:03 pm

jplm wrote:I desperatly needed a more realistic environment where every dino can be prey,including the largest hervibores,I looked trough this kind of mod but none worked(one of the even said that only admins were allowed to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,which was a lie),so I had to do it by my self,and now I bring you...
instructions:
3)save
4)run jpog
5)play
6)ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BONUS:if you are one of the realistics,you can change its Tclass to tricera so that the brach can defend itself
I have another mod editing for this. Not to change Tclass. Go into Brach.ini find PinputSize. Change to 0.1. Now raptor can attack brach. Its 100% work.
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5384

Back to top Go down

carnivores kill brach mod(this one DOES work) Empty Re: carnivores kill brach mod(this one DOES work)

Post by jplm Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:39 pm

aristo wrote:
jplm wrote:I desperatly needed a more realistic environment where every dino can be prey,including the largest hervibores,I looked trough this kind of mod but none worked(one of the even said that only admins were allowed to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,which was a lie),so I had to do it by my self,and now I bring you...
instructions:
3)save
4)run jpog
5)play
6)ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have another mod editing for this. Not to change Tclass. Go into Brach.ini find PinputSize. Change to 0.1. Now raptor can attack brach. Its 100% work.
I did test that,and it didn't work,but I have it working at 6.0 an all large carns and raptors attack it
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:06 am

really? i'm worked with my JPOG.try change brach.ini Poutput large carn competitor to 0.0 or change all CARN FSM.
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDaspletosaurusMaster Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:37 am

Finally ive been waiting for this mod
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6049

Back to top Go down

Post by Alien Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Dude, the only thing you had to do is chanse this in the brach.ini file:

POutput_Large_Carnivore_Competitor=0.7; and
POutput_Medium_Carnivore_Competitor=0.9;

to

POutput_Large_Carnivore_Competitor=0.2; and
POutput_Medium_Carnivore_Competitor=0.2;

and chanse

Size=23.0;
to
Size=7.0;

This is around here for like years, I think I even posted this mod somewere...

But still, you did a good job, but I dont like chansing the tclasses, I just dont like it. I even looked for like 10 minuts of how to make an herbivore a carnivore without chansing tclassis, I just dont like it. But for people who doesn't understand what I said, you are a hero. That's what I would say if I didn't already had the mod Very Happy
Alien
Alien
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5636

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm

thank you very much,I'm a beginner in modding,so that means a lot to me.Now about other mods of this kind,the problem is that they said you had to change PInputSize,but they said it was only size,and also,I didn't touch any PInput/Output
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm

.....I can't believe that only now somebody posted this, I've known the proper way of making the Brachiosaurus get attacked, I just never posted the mod because I thought everyone already knew how to do it.....But anyway, I'll tell you guys my initial way of doing so:

All that stuff about POutput and the Size stuff? Well.....YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE ANY OF THAT! My modded Brach's size was at 25.0 and its POutput stuff were all the same and it could still be attacked even by a Ceratosaurus. All you have to do is change the PInput_Size=1.0;
to something like PInput_Size=0.78; or 0.76;. It really works I tell you! Hope this helped. Very Happy
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8217

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:30 pm

yeah, i do the same thing with P100. I reading at JM, if i don't false?
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:31 pm

the can somebody please tell me how many different ways of using thi mod are there
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:59 am

Yes aristo, that's correct, I think I posted something like that at JM.

jplm, there's a lot of ways of trying to make a mod like this, but only one way is correct, and that's what I did.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 am

was the brach defend mod created?

Last edited by jplm on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachycephalosaurus Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 am

Can you find a better way of dong it?
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 12130

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:30 pm

yeah,pachy you are right,I know it looked like an insult,which wasn't the idea of it(that's why I said it before),the thing is that it looked like an abuse that someone with a high rank said that the only correct way of making a mod was what he did
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptor_King Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:33 pm

I don't think he meant you insulted P100, calm down.
Raptor_King
Raptor_King
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9005

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

I didn't say that,I just meant that the way I said that seemed quite agresive,which wasn't the idea of it,so P100,if you tthought it was an insult,please forgive me,I didn't mean to do it,but sisnce english isn't my first language and I'm not using a transaltor,that was the only thing I knew to write.
now Back To Topic!
what do you guys think about the mod

Last edited by jplm on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 pm

jplm : its worked. but sorry i do not use this.. this mod change Tclass. i just don't like because if we change Tclass. the dino character will be like other that we changed
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:58 pm

thanks for telling me,I'll see if I can fix it.anyway,since we are talking about sauropods it can still look like they were thamselves,I mean change it to edmonto to make it a foder and it will seem that smaller herbs use it as a shield,change it to tricera,and smaller herbs WILL use it as a shield
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:06 am

yeah i know that, i ever try camara Tclass to Tricera, Camara only ran into carn and don't do anything like tricera that will be attack with defend animation. But don't worry keep modding other and you will be find new modding history in JPOG
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

ok,thanks for your advice(there is a way to fix that thing of the dino attacking with no animation,but you have to edit the model(with a hex editor so it actually is posible,as P100 showed us with his homalo headbut mod),and you need to know which animation is which,so it's quite complicated)
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 am

jplm wrote:I didn't say that,I just meant that the way I said that seemed quite agresive,which wasn't the idea of it,so P100,if you tthought it was an insult,please forgive me,I didn't mean to do it,but sisnce english isn't my first language and I'm not using a transaltor,that was the only thing I knew to write.
now Back To Topic!

No, no. It was my own fault. I should be the one saying sorry. When I said "what I did", I meant what I had tried while trying some other kinds of "carns kill brach" mod that didn't turn out the way I expected, but I didn't know that was insulting. Embarassed

jplm wrote:ok,thanks for your advice(there is a way to fix that thing of the dino attacking with no animation,but you have to edit the model(with a hex editor so it actually is posible,as P100 showed us with his homalo headbut mod),and you need to know which animation is which,so it's quite complicated)

Yes, it IS very very complicated, but in the case of Camara, there can't possibly be an animation that fits with the action of trampling a predator to death, but it might actually be possible to show the sauropods ramming a small carn to the ground and hitting a large carn to make it recoil, using the "look_up" and "look_dn" anims, just like what I did with my unreleased(and probably always will be) Edmonto Defend Mod Revised.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 am

p100 : that mean we can change animation!? if that what file we need to edit and how to change animation.
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:58 am

Not technically change....but we can change the animation name to make the program "think" that the dino has the animation. It's in the models folder, one would have to edit the TMD files with a Hex editor while removing the Read-only property.

But suggesting you have an exclusive FSM file like that of Edmontosaurus, then you don't really need to change any anim name, you'd just have to put the name of the anim you want to work with that dino within the FSM file. It's quite complicated really.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:58 pm

procompsognathus100 wrote:
jplm wrote:I didn't say that,I just meant that the way I said that seemed quite agresive,which wasn't the idea of it,so P100,if you tthought it was an insult,please forgive me,I didn't mean to do it,but sisnce english isn't my first language and I'm not using a transaltor,that was the only thing I knew to write.
now Back To Topic!

No, no. It was my own fault. I should be the one saying sorry. When I said "what I did", I meant what I had tried while trying some other kinds of "carns kill brach" mod that didn't turn out the way I expected, but I didn't know that was insulting. Embarassed
never mind,I also wrote something rather aggressive
procompsognathus100 wrote:
jplm wrote:ok,thanks for your advice(there is a way to fix that thing of the dino attacking with no animation,but you have to edit the model(with a hex editor so it actually is posible,as P100 showed us with his homalo headbut mod),and you need to know which animation is which,so it's quite complicated)

Yes, it IS very very complicated, but in the case of Camara, there can't possibly be an animation that fits with the action of trampling a predator to death, but it might actually be possible to show the sauropods ramming a small carn to the ground and hitting a large carn to make it recoil, using the "look_up" and "look_dn" anims, just like what I did with my unreleased(and probably always will be) Edmonto Defend Mod Revised.
and both,camara and brach could use the rear up animation to attack
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:37 am

maybe, but I haven't tried that because it seems a bit too risky.......

Uh, shouldn't we be getting Back To Topic! ?
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next