Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicious Carnivores mod.XD

4 posters

Go down

what do you think?

Vicious Carnivores mod.XD Vote_lcap186%Vicious Carnivores mod.XD Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Vicious Carnivores mod.XD Vote_lcap10%Vicious Carnivores mod.XD Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vicious Carnivores mod.XD Vote_lcap114%Vicious Carnivores mod.XD Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Vicious Carnivores mod.XD Empty Vicious Carnivores mod.XD

Post by Dr. Thrax Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:53 am

hello and i made a mod just to get the pro modder rank....that it take me one 1 day to make this mod because of school damn i hate schoolany way the mod makes your carnivore`s more Vicious now your carnivore`s will try to hunt food as fast as it can,and also all carnivore`s will be cannibals when very hungry .

download:http://www.mediafire.com/?0h9v0su9dlc369p

PS:this mod can do more but i have no time to test it because of school.
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 4959

http://jpog-forum.getdiscussion.com/

Back to top Go down

Vicious Carnivores mod.XD Empty Re: Vicious Carnivores mod.XD

Post by theRaptor Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:05 am

awesome and epic!!!.
theRaptor
theRaptor

Experience : 4386

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 am

Well honestly dude, I need you to answer these:
1. Did you just copy some of the codes from the CeraHngr fsm file? If you did, then technically that means, the large carns can't even use their own Eating file, because I see that it calls the CeratoEat fsm instead of the SpinoEat fsm!
2. The aforementioned question explains another thing. Did you intentionally want to make carnivores NOT grab humans and small prey? I mean, I see no codes leading to a calling of any Grab fsm files...
3. Last, I believe you're not living up to the name of your mod, the "vicious carnivores mod". You said that all carnivores will be cannibalistic and they will all try to hunt their food as fast as they can, right? Well from the way I see it, you've only made the LARGE CARNIVORES do that, and you did nothing to improve the viscosity of the smaller ones...
So for now, I give this mod a 2.5/5. I need one that's closer to 5. Unless you wanna get the rank, better try something more advanced which might get my attention.

P.S. I don't believe you should be hating school you know, unless it has bad education where you're studying. Besides, I've seen mods that'd take days to complete, like some of the ones I've done, and you say that you made this mod in 1 day (probably because it's one of the more basic ones or it's easy for you) and it sounds like that's a looong time for you, because you have school. Though school might be a hindrance to you as it is a hindrance to me with my modding JPOG life, remember that you need to prioritize. So at this stage my modding JPOG life is what's hindering me, so better do your school stuff before things like these. School's more important anyway.

procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8202

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Thrax Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 am

i uploaded the wrong file`s again i must start naming my folder`s

PS:my school suck`s because Teacher`s are always late or absent so im gonna change my school next year.
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 4959

http://jpog-forum.getdiscussion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:31 am

So you mean you have files for Dilopho, Cerato, Alberto and Raptor that make them as vicious as you said "all the carnivores" would be?
Or are you just saying that for you to have time to fix your mod?
P.S. That sounds like a good choice for you to transfer, but remember that school is more important anyway.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8202

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxinator Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 am

procompsognathus100 wrote:Well honestly dude, I need you to answer these:
1. Did you just copy some of the codes from the CeraHngr fsm file? If you did, then technically that means, the large carns can't even use their own Eating file, because I see that it calls the CeratoEat fsm instead of the SpinoEat fsm!
2. The aforementioned question explains another thing. Did you intentionally want to make carnivores NOT grab humans and small prey? I mean, I see no codes leading to a calling of any Grab fsm files...
3. Last, I believe you're not living up to the name of your mod, the "vicious carnivores mod". You said that all carnivores will be cannibalistic and they will all try to hunt their food as fast as they can, right? Well from the way I see it, you've only made the LARGE CARNIVORES do that, and you did nothing to improve the viscosity of the smaller ones...
So for now, I give this mod a 2.5/5. I need one that's closer to 5. Unless you wanna get the rank, better try something more advanced which might get my attention.

P.S. I don't believe you should be hating school you know, unless it has bad education where you're studying. Besides, I've seen mods that'd take days to complete, like some of the ones I've done, and you say that you made this mod in 1 day (probably because it's one of the more basic ones or it's easy for you) and it sounds like that's a looong time for you, because you have school. Though school might be a hindrance to you as it is a hindrance to me with my modding JPOG life, remember that you need to prioritize. So at this stage my modding JPOG life is what's hindering me, so better do your school stuff before things like these. School's more important anyway.

That was quite a detailed/descriptive paragraph you got there.
Daxinator
Daxinator
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 8464

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 am

Thank you dax.
as if anyone would listen anyway...-_-
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100