Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods!

+11
RaptorX
TheDaspletosaurusMaster
Matt
TyrannoFreak390
Gigasaurus
MrGorsh
djrayman64
Weak
Spino77
aristo
procompsognathus100
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which EdDfnd mod of mine do you like more?

Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods! Vote_lcap10%Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods! Vote_lcap1100%Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods! Empty Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods!

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:45 am

This is another one of the handful of JPOG FSM mods I did, though it may sound familiar to some of you.

But this mod is different, it's far better than the first one I did! Now, not only can Edmontos scare carnivores, they can actually KILL carnivores!

Here's how the mod works:

If Edmontosaurus spots a small carnivore(as in those that can be swallowed whole, not medium-sized carnivores) in the vicinity, it will first try to intimidate it with its size and strength by calling and roaring. If that fails, it goes on the offensive! It will charge at the carnivore, and once within the head's range, will ram the target! This ram uses improvised animations, specifically the look_dn and look_up animations. Because of that, it doesn't need an hbut anim to look like it attacked the carnivore. With medium and large carnivores though, it will mostly flee. But if it's brave enough, it will attack! Like with small carns, the predator also gets rammed. But there are different effects for these two groups. Small carnivores will get knocked over, and have their bones crushed because of the sheer force of the impact(if you don't have Raptor and Dilo mods from GEP V1 or V2). Medium and Large carnivores on the other hand, will get rammed and stunned, and not fall over. Ceratosaurus though, may get seriously injured and will probably be killed in three consecutive blows.

Other added mods:
- Mods to the Ini (to increase damage and such) and Inx made
- New Edmontosaurus sounds from a certain thing that inspired this mod.....Razz You'll find out in the readme...

THE LINK!!

There will be plenty more of my mods to come.
Hope you people enjoy!
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8210

Back to top Go down

Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods! Empty Re: Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods!

Post by aristo Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am

This great P100!!! Another great mod in 1 day! Download this
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5377

Back to top Go down

Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods! Empty Re: Improved EdDfnd mod! With other new mods!

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 am

Very Happy Thank you! For that, I give you +3 rep.

Now if someone could just delete the other topic that was an accident...
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 am

Ill delete it xD looking forward to trying this out man! Sounds awesome
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 9326

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 am

procompsognathus100 wrote: Very Happy Thank you! For that, I give you +3 rep.

Now if someone could just delete the other topic that was an accident...
I'm gonna try it on JPOG and open the .FSM to search how its working
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 am

Er.. Santa won't bring any more mods if you download them. lol xD. Great mod, i've made mine changed to toro tclass, so they can run them over, the same thing as your mod, i've changed the para's tclass to brach, and it can scare predators away.

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4603

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 am

Weak wrote:Er.. Santa won't bring any more mods if you download them. lol xD. Great mod, i've made mine changed to toro tclass, so they can run them over, the same thing as your mod, i've changed the para's tclass to brach, and it can scare predators away.

Yeah, but this time, there's no TClass change with Edmontosaurus. Very Happy
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:12 am

dude this mod is awesome ingame, the ram looks so real!
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:15 am

Thank you very much S77. This is one of my best mods, but also one of the most tricky, along with my improved StegFlee mod.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 am

procompsognathus100 wrote:Thank you very much S77. This is one of my best mods, but also one of the most tricky, along with my improved StegFlee mod.
May I ask about when the Stegflee shall be released? Big Grin
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 am

procompsognathus100 wrote:
Weak wrote:Er.. Santa won't bring any more mods if you download them. lol xD. Great mod, i've made mine changed to toro tclass, so they can run them over, the same thing as your mod, i've changed the para's tclass to brach, and it can scare predators away.

I see what you mean now. Does it mind that you make dilo's not scared of trex's, wanna make the mother and father rex not to eat there baby's ( Dilo's ) and they hunt together, basic meaning is, from the second jurassic park film, the baby rex. scratch

sorry for off topic.

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 am

spino77 wrote:
procompsognathus100 wrote:Thank you very much S77. This is one of my best mods, but also one of the most tricky, along with my improved StegFlee mod.

Hopefully in a few hours. I have to fix some parts like when Stegosaurus knocks over a large carnivore by using the tail_play_lp anim.

Weak: Uh, I wouldn't know how to fix that properly without some bugs....Yeah, it's alright that you went off topic.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:23 am

alright (word, word)

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Spino77 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:25 am

spino77 wrote:

Hopefully in a few hours. I have to fix some parts like when Stegosaurus knocks over a large carnivore by using the tail_play_lp anim.

Weak: Uh, I wouldn't know how to fix that properly without some bugs....Yeah, it's alright that you went off topic.
SO the mod is that large carns will fall when hit when hit by a Stegosaurus? Sweet, will they also stand their ground?
Spino77
Spino77
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:27 am

SO the mod is that large carns will fall when hit when hit by a Stegosaurus? Sweet, will they also stand their ground?

You have reminded me of planet dinosaur!. You know when the stegosaurus hit its tail in the allosaurus vertebra and then falls over? ( I think's spelled it's right ).

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Back to top Go down

Post by djrayman64 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:30 am

If you use the brach animation, forget what its called, the edmonto can go on its hind legs and try to intimidate it's attacker. Yeah I'm not very good at it. The first time I ever changed fsm al my dinosaurs decided to go swiming when evere they saw water. Then they starved to death.
djrayman64
djrayman64
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Experience : 5724

Back to top Go down

Post by aristo Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 am

If i'm modding mostly i don't like change Tclass because something dino activity will have weird looking. I ever change Trex Tclass to Raptor, when Trex hunt. He only chase goat and goat suddenly death maybe because the animation problem. BTW, the mod working but it have bug in G.E.P v2.0! When Edmonto scary raptor sometimes raptor will freeze

Last edited by aristo on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
aristo
aristo
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 am

djrayman64 wrote:If you use the brach animation, forget what its called, the edmonto can go on its hind legs and try to intimidate it's attacker. Yeah I'm not very good at it. The first time I ever changed fsm al my dinosaurs decided to go swiming when evere they saw water. Then they starved to death.

lol ( what you said at the end ).

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGorsh Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 am

ok, now THAT is awesome. Very Happy You think you could do something similar (self-defence) for other hadrosaurs? Applying only to smaller and medium carnivores, as they are quite smaller than Edmonto.

I'll download this one later for sure. You're the Bawss.
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6351

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:49 am

I've found a problem, when a whatever predator comes the out the hactey ( can't spell it ) it just stands there?

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:52 am

Oh gosh....so many posts!!!

dj: Yeah, I did that with the first and now gone EdDfnd mod......

aristo: this mod ain't compatible with GEP V2...

Gorsh: I probably can't, because making the herbs attack medium carns also means they can attack large carns too.....

(exhausted.........)

Weak: I didn't edit anything that had to do with the carns......

(collapses.......)
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 am

It happened on my game. Mad

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGorsh Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 am

Aaaw :[ But hm... If you happen to find anything with animation that resembles a tail sweep or body ram... you can probably give it a try right? Not that I want to force you to do anything, but this would be... um... cool is a good word.
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Experience : 6351

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 am

MrGorsh wrote:Aaaw :[ But hm... If you happen to find anything with animation that resembles a tail sweep or body ram... you can probably give it a try right? Not that I want to force you to do anything, but this would be... um... cool is a good word.

Sure! Why not?
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 am

That could be a EPIC mod.

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next