Operation Genesis Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex!

+3
Matt
NetRaptor
procompsognathus100
7 posters

Go down

New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex! Empty New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex!

Post by procompsognathus100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Just when you probably thought the FSM mod spree would stop, well think again! This is another one of my minor mods, and actually, this has the longest amount of time of not being released. I had actually tested on how to make this mod possible at least 4 months ago, and it was a success. The only thing was that I never got to upload it...

Anyway here it is!

This modification gives Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus new attacks to use to cause utter destruction to our manmade transportation(vehicle, of course)!

Here are some screenshots: New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex! Wmplayer201112232025370

New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex! Simjp2011122320442412

And here is a video of a Spinosaurus attacking the jeep:
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3772/dt3.mp4

Please ignore the phantom goat....

As you may well have noticed, they now use one of their death duel animations. For Spino, he uses his animation when killing a Trex, and Trex uses his animation when killing a Trike.

This surely makes them more unique(as I'd like to call it)among carnivores in JPOG.

Also, the other carns can now ram or snap at a jeep without totally destroying it, and that now gives the people in there a chance to escape from their clutches. But it would be too late to run if the jeep is attacked by Spino or Rex. Twisted Evil

Just a reminder: please don't complain about how it's wierd that the explosion of fire doesn't hurt them, ok?

The Link!

Hope you enjoy this mod and how "badass" Spino and Trex are now when attacking vehicles! D-Generation-X
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8217

Back to top Go down

New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex! Empty Re: New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex!

Post by NetRaptor Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:58 pm

That is so cool, well done!! Smile
NetRaptor
NetRaptor
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 5000

Back to top Go down

New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex! Empty Re: New Vehicle Destruction Attacks For Spino and Trex!

Post by Matt Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Wow ! Great job ! Smile More variety in the game , plus it reminds me the Trex attack on the Jeep in the first movie !
Matt
Matt
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Experience : 5466

Back to top Go down

Post by jplm Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:22 pm

the game crashed,instead of the jeep
jplm
jplm
Diplodocus
Diplodocus

Experience : 5280

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxinator Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Downloading as we speak! =D
Daxinator
Daxinator
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Experience : 8479

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 pm

I though that this death duel for trex could grab it's small prey by using their death duels instead of the normal way.

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4610

Back to top Go down

Post by procompsognathus100 Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 am

Thanks netraptor!

jplm wrote:the game crashed,instead of the jeep

I wouldn't know why that happened...

Matt:Yes, the Trex's new attack on the jeep was inspired by the first Jurassic Park.

Weak: That is, in FSM terms, not possible....besides, if it actually DID work, there would be an incredibly ugly gap between its mouth and the prey.
procompsognathus100
procompsognathus100
Administrator
Administrator

Experience : 8217

Back to top Go down

Post by Weak Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:15 am

oh. (word word)

Weak
Leaellynasaura
Leaellynasaura

Experience : 4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigasaurus Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 am

This mod is very good and fun, i will download it.

Gigasaurus

Experience : 4645

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down